$300 - $400
7 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a national Engineering and Manufacturing business based in CBD. They are looking to an Accountant to act as the 2IC to the CFO and assist with all Finance related duties.
It is on a temporary basis for 3-6 months and is paying up to $400 p/d.
- Reporting and assisting the Chief Financial Officer with the preparation of month end Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reports for 3 subsidiary companies.
- Monthly credit card, daily banking and foreign exchange bank reconciliations.
- Processing invoices and issue of credits for Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Trade credit and workers compensation / public liability / professional indemnity and motor vehicle insurance renewal and claim applications,
- Weekly / monthly sales reports,
- Monthly payroll journals and general ledger reconciliation,
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register,
- Depreciation and hire purchase management,
- Production of accruals, prepayments and month end payroll journals,
- Monthly inter-company loan reconciliation.
- Job costing, international shipment receipting and costing.
- Inventory control, petty cash reconciliation, daily sales and cash flow reporting.
- Preparation and processing of SMSF / FBT / PAYG / BAS / Payroll tax and month end ad hoc duties as well as liaising with external auditor.
- Responsible for payroll duties such as recording employee timesheet,
fortnightly /monthly payroll run, new employee registration in payroll system and generating payroll reports from payroll system.
- CPA or CA Qualified, those who are studying or qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Strong experience in an All-Round Accounting role
- Team – Player attitude and happy to assist with lower level and higher-level duties.
- Strong Excel skills
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.