This position is working for an entity of one of the Leading Travel and Leisure businesses in the world.
This role involves timely processing of all invoices. Focus on creditor management and investigation into dispute invoices. You will be required to liaise with our internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient outcomes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices with 100% accuracy.
- Liaise with suppliers to address any invoicing issues.
- Process prepayments and accrual reversals of prepayments.
- Creditor’s statement of accounts reconciliation.
- Assist with filing of invoices.
- Identify issues that may arise in the internal financial system, log the case for the relevant issue, and follow up with the IT team.
- Coordinate all cheque and EFT payment runs.
- Report any issues with system accruals and liaise directly with the Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager.
- Management of the AP email inbox.
- You may be required to undertake Accounts Receivable work if business demands require this.