8 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for an Industry leading Property business based near Belrose They are looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer, who will manage the Accounts Receivable function from top to bottom and have full responsibility for this area.
You will have complete autonomy and the freedom to run the section as you see fit.
This is a permanent position and is paying Circa 70k + Super.
- Contacting clients in order to procure outstanding payments, reducing outstanding debtors on a timely basis while maintaining our customer relationships
- Processing functions related to AR duties, including;
- Invoicing/journal entry/credit notes
- Receipting payments
- Account reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Compiling debtor statements
- Preparing related documentation and correspondence.
- Working within timeframes and to targets
- Providing superior customer service levels with both internal and external clients
Experience and Desirables:
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and presentations.
- Good at managing internal and external relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail.