70,000 - 90,000
about 1 year ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for an international business based in South Granville. They are looking for a Permanent Assistant Accountant on a salary of 75-90k
• Accountable for the complete General Ledger reconciliation process for all group companies and for ensuring all reconciliations contain entries that are current, correct and complete.
• Accountable for the end-to-end Payroll process ensuring both weekly and monthly payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
• Preparations, reconciliation and lodgement of Payroll Tax
• Preparation of financial reports for inclusion in the Monthly Management Reports.
• Processing supplier invoices against Purchase Orders ensuring accurate coding and data input information
• Preparing and processing supplier payments in line with supplier terms
• Managing relationships with suppliers including resolving disputes and queries
• Complete monthly bank reconciliation.
• Maintenance & reconciliation of the Fixed Assets Register.
• Following up and identifying key actions to be taken resulting from account reconciliations
• Maintain Capex register ensuring it is up to date.
• Calculate & process monthly expense accruals and amortisation of prepayments.
• Preparation and lodgement of monthly BAS.
• Preparation of Sales, COGS and expense analysis including identification and investigation of variances and preparation of notes to explain key variances and outstanding actions required.
• Completion of Warranty and rectification schedules for monthly results pack.
• Preparation and lodgement of annual FBT return.
• Preparation and lodgement of ABS surveys
• Liaise with payroll officer/HR Manger to ensure head account is correct and prepare monthly payroll journals.
• Demonstrate compliance with company Code of Conduct
• Take responsibility and be accountable for all actions necessary to complete tasks and requirements in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Promote and maintain high standards of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Any additional tasks as may be assigned / required
Strong AP, Payroll, Tax & Accounting experience
Advanced Excel skills