$40,000 - $50,000 (Pro Rata)
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for Financial Planning Assistant / Administrative Assistant. This is working for a boutique Financial Planning firm, based in Norwest. It is a part-time position (2-3 days a week), paying up to 50k + Super (Pro-rata).
The objective for this role is to work closely with the Senior Financial Planner and the wider teams to ensure all documentation and compliance is up to date. Also to make sure all clients are well supported and kept informed regarding their current plans and any updates going forward.
- Communicating with client such as setting up appointments, chasing up documents, discussing strategies and helping clients implement them (e.g. making a super contribution)
- Standard administrative tasks (preparing review kits for clients, processing forms, etc)
- Compliance requirements - ensure client files remain compliant, helping with producing Annual Advice Agreements, etc.
- Implementing new business - new products, investments, insurances.
- Managing with the adviser ongoing/current clients - including communicating with clients, implementing changes post appointments
- Basic advice preparation with the adviser - helping with fact finding, strategy and advice preparation (e.g. paraplanning strategies)
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Hardworking and diligent
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable working in a small office as part of a small, flexible team
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.