$90,000 - $100,000
22 days ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for an Associate Advisor to be a part of a rapidly growing team in a Top 10 Accounting firm. They are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Associate Advisor to join the team!
The role is paying up to 100K Package depending on experience. This role is based centrally in Sydney CBD.
It will be a challenging role with broad exposure to all aspects of financial planning and will include mentoring from some of the best financial advisors in Australia.
This role involves managing client relationships, as well as assisting in the strategic direction of the client’s affairs.
- Managing the day to day client relationship, becoming the first point of contact for client enquiries
- Attending client meetings with Senior Advisor / Director, and presenting as required
- Assisting with the preparation of complex strategic SOA’s
- Liaising and working with other divisions in the wider business to deliver great outcomes for the client.
- Researching and developing financial strategies for clients, including strategy formation across multiple entities (Family Trusts, Companies, SMSFs etc)
- Preparation of engagement letters
- Administration relating to implementation including, establishing / rolling over superannuation funds, investments funds, share portfolios etc
- Managing and tracking client portfolios
- Experience working in the industry within financial planning/advice, superannuation consulting environment, technical role or accounting is preferable.
- Ideally come from a paraplanning or client services background
- Exceptional client service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Xplan
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.