$80,000 - $90,000
8 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for an Associate Financial Planner. This is working for a leading Financial Planning firm, based in Norwest. It is a permanent position, paying up to 90k + Super.
The objective for this role is to work closely with the Senior Financial Planner (SFP) and the wider teams to ensure all clients are well supported and kept informed regarding their current plans and any updates going forward.
- Prepare quality plans from client data questionnaires (CDQs) and file notes presentation to clients
- Ensure Financial Plans and Reviews are completed in an efficient and comprehensive manner
- Communicate directly with Advisers regarding any questions during Statement of Advice preparation
- Coordinate with Commissions Clerk regarding client FDS and opt-in requirements at time of preparing SOA
- Follow up Statement of Advice that have been presented to ensure business is placed-Post Plan Preparation
- Follow up on administrative duties for new business lodged by JFP or as requested by a SFP
- Process all applications and ensure proper documentation of business
- Ensure all advice documents, client data, file notes and any other relevant documentation is stored correctly on the server, in Xplan & in Worksorted
- Client information is kept up to date on all relevant platforms for products held by clients
- Client response and enquiries
- Work closely with Management to ensure client and adviser compliance is met
- A clear understanding of legislative requirements
- Ability to construct financial plans and associated advice documents
- Good working knowledge of XPlan software
- A proactive, good communicator with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a small office as part of a small, flexible team
- Familiarity with Worksorted software a plus but not essential
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.