$90,000 - 100,000
18 days ago
Edward Mann is currently recruiting for a renowned Multinational Supply Chain & Logistics company with over $7.5 Billion in annual revenue.
This is a permanent position based close to the Western suburbs of Melbourne (30 min from the CBD). The position is paying between $90-100K + super based on experience. The role will also offer flexible WFH perks.
This is a progressive role that will allow the selected candidate exposure to great training, the wider group and more diverse/exciting career progression opportunities.
The role will be critical in driving the successful delivery of future business plans throughout ANZ. The emphasis will lie primarily on driving profitability and improving financial & operational performance analysis as well driving highly precise and informative management reports. You will provide direct support to the business controllers and strive for business growth
Role & Responsibilities:
- Internal KPI Reporting: Provide Finance Business Partner & Key Stakeholders with timely information on the health of the business.
- Operational KPI Analysis & Financial Analysis.
- Administrative re-engineering (drive efficiencies)
- Drive process improvement, reporting, standardisation, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Lead/contribute to continuous improvement programs and waste removal
- Lead timely management reporting and supports business with changes as required
- Manage the reporting to operational teams for key business drivers and support analysis.
- Support the budgeting/forecasting process within our business ensuring that timelines are met and that numbers are challenged.
- Support analysis on revenue leakage, billing accuracy, labour control and general financial trends.
- Significant interaction with company controllers daily regarding the delivery of accurate and timely financial & business reporting.
- Provide business analysis & processes highlighting improving opportunities.
- Support budget and forecast activities and make enhancements where required.
- Support all monthly reporting requirements.
- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics and/or Management & Finance
- Business management experience
- Prior experience in designing and implementing operation improvements.
- Sound project management and methodology awareness.
- Strong collaborative working qualities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Utilises effective financial, analytical, critical reasoning, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
The candidate must possess a degree in Business / Finance / Logistics or other related field (applicants in final year of study will be considered). Other industry certifications will be highly regarded
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.