$100,000 - $110,000
20 days ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a nationally renowned Automotive and Agriculture group based in Adelaide city. This is a permanent position paying up to 110k + Super + Car allowance.
You will be responsible for a range of duties surrounding the dealership accounts, including Financial/Management accounting and commercial analysis.
This role will develop quite quickly and will be fast-tracked to take on the Lead Dealership Accountant position with the associated responsibilities and salary (140-150k), within the next 18-24 months.
- Annual budget
- FBT calculation and return
- Statutory financial statements
- Income tax calculation and return
General Accounting Duties:
- Preparation of monthly BAS reports
- Process EOM roll of debtors, creditors, cashbook & GL
- Process all monthly journals and prepare monthly accounts to Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet stage for review by Lead Divisional Accountant
- Preparation of management and head office reports
- Other ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Daily monitoring of bank balances
- Follow up and investigate any outstanding/unusual entries on bank statements accurately and efficiently.
- Processing EFT payments daily and ensuring that they have been signed off by authorised signatories.
- Same day banking of any deposits received.
- Reconcile cashbook/bank accounts daily & oversee the recharge of debit card transactions
- Maintain the vehicle system.
- Process/cost vehicle deals in line with company procedures.
- Prepare/encode monthly standing/general/reversing journals.
- Reconcile all “designated” GL accounts
- Regular maintenance/reconciliation and clearing of clearing accounts
- Copy/file “designated” Balance Sheet GL account invoices monthly ready for year end
Accounts Receivable & Intercompany accounts:
- Encode all intercompany invoices & credits accurately.
- Prepare EOM intercompany invoices & credit notes accurately.
- Reconcile intercompany account statements monthly and follow up any outstanding amounts.
- Clear intercompany debtor balances back to zero each month and follow up any discrepancies
The ideal candidate will be:
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified. But those with relevant experience or not studying will still be considered.
- Proven experience working with dealerships/automotive industry or a similar multi-sited business.
- Well presented, energetic, with strong communication, written and organisation skills
- A strong leader with the ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and have professionalism with both clients and colleagues.
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply