$90,000 - $100,000
10 months ago
We are recruiting for a fast-growing international business based in Lane Cove. They are looking for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
This role is paying up to 100k + Super.
- Preparation and development of various financial and commercial analyses
- Preparation of various accounts analyses as required by the business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and maintain corporate financial models, as required.
- Support the FP&A Manager in working with senior executives, country/regional heads to analyse financial and operational results to better understand company performance.
- Track and monitor company’s actual performance against budget and forecasts.
- Service various profit and cost centres/departments with regular or ad-hoc analysis of information to provide insight into relevant business drivers including the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly departmental reports and dashboard.
- Support the FP&A Manager in the budgeting and forecasting process including the development of long range plans.
- Complete project and analysis assignments.
- Prepare monthly Latest Best Estimates (LBEs) of monthly/quarterly results, as required.
- Support evaluation of new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other including the preparation business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions, as required.
- Prepare of ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual analyses as required by the business.
- Assist in finance improvement projects aimed at maximising the ERP/CPM systems potential in providing financial analyses as required by the business.
- Support the FP&A Manager in developing/maintaining appropriate Business Intelligence tools, which are appropriately integrated with the Company’s ERP system, to support the efficient analysis and delivery of meaningful insights into business performance.
- Prepare objective and relevant market analysis and modelling to support the development of budgets and business plans.
- Assist in the half year and year end process including providing assistance for the external audit/review process and in the preparation of the half year and annual reports.
- Assist the FP&A Manager, and other finance team members in various ad hoc tasks, and analyses as required by the business.
Experience and Desirables:
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent. Although those not studying or with relevant experience will still be considered)
- Solid accounting, analytical or related commercial experience and strong experience of management accounting/FP&A experience.
- Highly systems literate and experienced in using ERP systems and CPM tools (e.g. TM1/Hyperion/Adaptive/Prophix). Knowledge of SQL an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel skills
- Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent data mining skills.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and presentations.
- Good at managing internal stakeholders, an influencer.
- Exceptional attention to detail.