$110,000 - $130,000
6 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Finance Manager for an Internationally renowned Business based in Lane Cove. This is paying up to 130K + Bonus. This position will lead the finance function for the Australian region
The role was created to due to rapid growth. The right individual will possess great leadership qualities which will build trust, drive innovation and achieve excellence. The focus of the role will be to support a growing cross functional team within the wider business whilst providing financial insight to international teams.
- Manage daily operations of the local Finance function and offer support the business overall strategic plans
- Lead a team responsible for FP & A, Integrated Program Planning & Control, General Accounting such as AP, Pricing, Payroll and Sales Administration
- Responsible for workforce planning including input in the hiring of future employees as well as, development and performance management of current employees
- Oversee the analysis of organisational revenues, liabilities, assets, and other financial indicators to forecast short and medium-term performance
- Provide relevant fiscal information to the senior leadership, support and help guide strategic and tactical decision making
- Partner with local key stakeholders on financial matters, to recognise the potential impact on business operations.
- Advise functional & operational area managers on financial issues to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their fiscal responsibilities
- Support the development of key elements of strategic and financial plans, including revenue and cost profiles, cost reductions, earned value management, budget and policy recommendations, and medium-term planning activities
- Evaluate strategies for financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximise investments, and streamline efficiency
- Execute cost reduction strategies, while supporting general and administrative accounting initiatives through budget and policy processes
- Ensure all financial transactions are in accordance with GAAP and statutory requirements as well as being compliant with internal controls, processes and procedures
- Review controls in accordance with the relevant polices/laws/regulations for the financial activities of the organisation to ensure they are conducted accurately, ethically, timely
Skills and experience:
- Strong demonstrable finance background
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and work with diverse teams
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communicator
- Experience with SAP
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
For more information please apply ASAP.