$90,000 - $110,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann is recruiting for an established Property & Facilities management firm located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. They are looking for a permanent Finance Manager which will pay circa $110k + Super.
The right individual will possess strong accounting abilities and excellent leadership qualities. They will focus on supporting a growing a team, improving financial control, and leading the business into the future.
The position is responsible for:
- Maintain system records as per instruction received from Property Managers in relation to Lease payments and charges.
- Set up new leases as per lease agreements.
- Processing of monthly rent roll / recurring charges plus back charges during the month
- Emailing Tax Invoices to tenants
- Reconciliation of Monthly payments received from tenants against monthly receipts made
- Liaison with Property Managers in relation to any outstanding rental reviews
- Maintain critical dates report and advise Property Managers of same
- Update changes in KFPAS/MRI regarding Tenant Charges as instructed by Property Managers
- Verify changes in KFPAS/MRI and obtained sign off from Property Managers that changes agrees with terms of Lease.
- Check data integrity in tenancy schedule, making sure all charges are as per lease agreements
- Oversee Accounts Payable staff
- Checking of invoices against General Ledger as part of the monthly reporting package and correcting KFPAS/MRI if adjustments required
- Attend to both internal and external queries
- Liaise with Suppliers and Portfolio Engineers regarding invoices
- Checking of AP batches processed in KFPAS/MRI to make sure payment is made according to the guidelines set by the client and also GST compliance
- Making sure payments are made to suppliers/creditors on a timely basis
- Daily Receipting
- Processing of daily receipts into KFPAS/MRI as per the Daily Bank statement
- Banking of cheques received, if required o Filing of the daily receipt batch
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts – Remittance and Drawing bank accounts
- Printing of Month End checklist as required for Property Managers to sign off
- Liaise with Property Managers regarding any tenant inquiries
Month End Reconciliation and Reporting
- Reconcile Debtors Account / Income Account / Expense Account / Capital works
- Reconcile Service Income and Expenditure Accounts (Tenant Re-charges)
- Checking of the bank reconciliation to make sure no outstanding items as at the end of the month
- Process accruals, prepayments, and journals
- Process month end owner’s remittances
- Variance analysis and commentary for Income and Expenditure
- Month end close off
- Prepare management reports for clients
- Prepare reporting packs as per client requirements
- Email reporting packs to clients within reporting deadline
- Attend to client queries
- Assist Property Managers and Portfolio Engineers
- Prepare monthly calendar
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare outgoings reconciliation
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Continual process improvements, and automation
- Assist in the management and administration of the Property Management Portfolio (as required),
- Other consultancy/advice as directed by the Board.
- CPA or CA Qualified, those who are studying or qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Property experience is highly desirable
- Experience managing small teams
- Excellent time-management skills with a proven ability to set and work to priorities and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and help contribute to the team.
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.