$110,000 - $120,000
20 days ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a large not-for-profit business based in East Arm, Darwin. It is a permanent position paying up to 120k + Super. You will also have access to salary packaging, which would be the equivalent of circa 140k outside of NFP. The role offers other exclusive benefits such as 5 weeks annual leave, parking on site and continuous professional development.
This position is open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Darwin, which includes a 4k relocation bonus and company vehicle & accommodation for the first 2 weeks.
Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to act as a business partner for two finance sub-divisions. You will oversee and deliver and month end processes, including completion of general ledger, P&L statements and budgeting and forecasting. You will also manage a team of up to 8 staff members.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of one of two distinct finance sub departments
- Oversight and delivery of the month end process including the completing of general Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliations and production of P&L statements
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and other data modelling as required
- Oversight of taxation return such as BAS, FBT, GST
- Management and development of qualified Accountants and Finance officers
Skills and Experience:
- CPA or CA Qualified, those who are studying or qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting
- Previous experience in managing and developing Accountants
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communicational skills
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.