This role will work for a multinational manufacturing and retail business. You will be managing a newly created team, which will expand over time.
- Design & implement Best Practice Financial Accounting processes, controls, templates & reports for the new system implementation.
- Actively participate in the monthly reporting and analysis process and provide ad hoc reporting.
- Partner and collaborate with the retail business to drive continuous end to end process improvement and strong inter departmental communications.
- Use analysis to ensure a strategic approach is taken to performing work.
- Responsible for accurate retail inventory reporting.
- Work with the Senior Management to support the development of the annual business plan, balance sheet and capital budgets.
- Provide leadership to direct reports ensuring high levels of guidance, direction, inspiration and motivation in the pursuit of a high performing finance team.
The ideal candidate will possess :-
- Highly motivated proactive self-starter who demonstrates initiative and is able to work with minimal supervision
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified. But those with relevant experience or not studying will still be considered.
- Mastery of month-end close and reporting processes for subsidiaries of multi-national companies.
- ERP system implementation & process design experience desirable.
- Experience in a company undergoing change and transformation.
- Proven ability to have designed and implemented a strong controls environment
- Experience within a large retail or healthcare company with 100+ sites, including cashiering, property leases and in particular strong inventory management experience is desirable.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, a proven ability to have partnered with the business & communicating to senior management.
- Technical knowledge and practical application of IFRS.
- Ability to prioritise and meet timelines under pressure, experience working in a fast paced, deadline focused, high volume role.