$90,000 - $100,000
about 1 month ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of an International retailer based in the City. This position is a 9 month Financial Accountant.
You will be responsible for helping to provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial information to management, local and statutory reporting and supporting the finance manager with all business initiatives.
- Daily sales, monthly financial reporting (in U.S. GAAP)
- Tax reporting (both local and international)
- Sarbanes-Oxley & internal audit compliance
- Financial analysis, profit planning and forecasting (sales, expense, cash flow, balance sheet)
- Liaise with Auditors (internal and external, Australian Taxation Office.)
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Local tax reporting (including income taxes, FBT, GST and payroll taxes etc.) and success in financial forecasting and planning.
- Well presented, energetic, with strong communication, written and organization skills
- A strong leader with the ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and have professionalism with both clients and colleagues.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with JD Edwards
- Retail industry experience is preferred but not essential.