This position will be working with world leading waste management business.
It will provide you with the opportunity to manage a multitude of joint venture contracts, one of which is focused on Sydney’s clean drinking water. You will gain exposure to working with senior management, partner with the business to develop and make financially sound decisions and gain a full appreciation of our operations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, providing commentary and explanations relating to variance analysis
- Preparation of joint ventures consolidation, inter-company reconciliation and elimination
- Preparation of detailed budget models and forecasts, with detailed variance analysis.
- Complete monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in providing technical accounting advice.
- Stay abreast of changes to accounting standards and best practices
- Preparation of financial statements within agreed timelines.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the Senior Financial Accountant
- Contribute towards policies and procedure updates
- Ensure financial control policies are implemented and adhered to.
- CA/CPA qualified, although those that are not studying or are qualified by experience will still be considered.
- A sound negotiator, you have exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Strong excel skills are expected and
- Ideally have experience with SAP and TM1.