$120,000 - $140,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a large established business based in Tatura. It is a permanent position paying up to 140k + 10% Super. You can also accrue an additional leave day monthly for working a 40-hour week, compared to the regular 38-hour week.
You will be working within a vibrant and energetic team, that has the flexibility to work from home for the majority of the week.
Our client is looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to build, develop and maintain best practice procedures and ensure tight controls and frameworks remain in place. You will be managing a team of 4 and the ideal person would have strong management experience.
This role will entail a regular stakeholder management across various departments within the business.
- Lead the period end reporting process.
- Oversee general ledger reconciliations, journal entries and key month end accounting activities.
- Play a key role in the internal and external audit process.
- Assist where necessary, the research and documentation of complex technical & system accounting issues which will impact the business.
- Also, to ensure these issues are communicated and agreed with by Finance and Business stakeholders.
- Assisting the FC in producing and maintaining all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements for Finance.
- Responsibility for treasury outcomes including debt structure, profile and interest rate management.
- Cash flow management and reporting including analysis of cash requirements and cash flow projections.
- Responsibility for all taxation matters including: Corporate Tax, FBT, GST & Other corporate tax matters.
- Manage and optimise any risk and opportunities within the Balance Sheet.
- Providing technical advice on complex accounting matters.
- Support the business with Ad hoc projects/acquisitions.
- Create recommendations that contribute to best financial control processes.
- Provide support for Finance transformation projects.
- Leading a team of 4 Financial Accountants - 2 Qualifed, 2 Part-Qualified
- CPA or CA Qualified, those who are studying or qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Experience managing and developing teams.
- Excellent time-management skills with a proven ability to set and work to priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record of timely and accurate closing of accounts, including Year-end Statutory Accounts
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Strong influencer.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and help contribute to the team.
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.