$80,000 - $100,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann is recruiting for a Financial Advisor to be a part of a rapidly growing team in a Top 10 Accounting firm. They are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Advisor to join the team!
The role is paying anywhere up to 100K Package + Bonus based on the experience of the chosen candidate. Based centrally in Sydney CBD.
It will be a challenging role with broad exposure to all aspects of financial planning and you will receive mentoring from some of the best financial advisors in Australia.
This role involves managing client relationships, as well as assisting in the strategic direction of the client’s affairs.
- Managing the day-to-day client relationship including implementation of advice and service
- Preparation of complex strategic SOA’s
- Running client progressive reviews
- Researching and developing financial strategies for clients, including strategy formation across multiple entities (Family Trusts, Companies, SMSFs etc)
- Liaising and working with other divisions in the wider business to deliver impactful outcomes for the client.
- Managing and tracking client portfolios
- Attending networking events and participating in business development activities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Economics, or similar discipline, although those without will still be considered.
- Extensive experience working in the industry or profession within financial planning/advice, superannuation consulting, technical advice role or accounting.
- Have a passion to inspire, mentor and develop a team of talented high performing individuals
- Exceptional client service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Word, Excel and Xplan skills
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.