$80,000 - $100,000
9 months ago
This position is working for an industry leading construction and design business, based in Lisarow.
This role is a Finance Controller within a small team and 3 direct reports, which oversee the AP and AR function. This position will have a key role in maintaining the full finance function and building and improving processes.
We are looking for a hardworking, hands on Accountant with strong management skills and ability to create strong working relationships.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the accounts payable and accounts receivables function
- Assisting with management of supplier costs and general expenses
- Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations
- Conducting month-end receivables with non-finance members to ensure the accuracy of invoices.
- Complete full Month end accounting tasks, including reconciliations and management reporting
- Accurate posting of items to the general ledger
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Regularly updating financial reports for the senior management team
- Preparing annual budgets and cash-flow forecast
- Preparing departmental actual vs budget report with analysis for departmental heads
- Leading the system and knowledge management strategy
If this is something you are interested in, please apply within.