$70,000 - $80,000
about 1 month ago
Edward Mann is recruiting for a Financial Advisor Assistant to work for a leading Wealth advisory business based in Norwest who will work closely with the Managing Director.
This is a full-time role paying between $70-80k + super with entitlements.
The objective of the role is to work closely with the MD and other Senior Planners to ensure all clients, new or old are supported with market leading advice under the provision of compliance and kept up to date with business & portfolio activity.
This role will be suitable for candidates with experience as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant.
- Building strong trusted relationships with advisers and clients.
- Facilitating the implementation of advice and coordinating relevant paperwork.
- Liaising with clients and product providers regarding the implementation and management of investment portfolios, superannuation, SMSF’s, High net worth individuals and life insurance.
- Communicating with clients via email and phone and responding to their enquiries.
- Data entry.
- Monitoring placement of investment advice/strategy until fully implemented.
- Ensure client files adhere to required quality and compliance standards.
- Develop and maintain client communication strategies
- Identify and support to implement improvements to compliance and financial planning processes.
- General office administration.
- Experience with Worksorted (system)
- Previous experience in a client service or administrative role
- Outstanding attention to detail and process driven
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer-service orientated
- High level of accuracy
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Diploma in Financial Planning (RG146) is desirable
- Experience using XPlan – understanding of SOA/ROA input
- Understanding or light experience of paraplanning- construction of advice documents
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.