$50,000 - $65,000
2 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a leading Strata Management company based in Clayton.
They are looking to a Junior Accountant to initially oversee and review the AP & AR function and in time develop into a rounded role taking on higher level duties.
It is a permanent position paying up to 65k + Super.
- Check levy income, Administration Fees & Management Fees vs Budget, post journals for interest on overdue payments.
- Review postings and check for missing invoices or accounts.
- Prepare transaction reports for hidden zeroed transactions.
- Process creditor commitments and secondary debtor invoices, then transfer between Owners Corporation Managers and update payables on the posting notes.
- Review consistency of wording on PAYG instalments and & update payables accordingly.
- Prepare relevant documents for the BAS agent for quarterly BAS & process PAYG adjustments for BAS returns.
- Prepare documents for annual financial audit and liaise with Auditors as required.
- Prepare summary report for Owners Corporation Manager to accompany financial statements.
- Attend AGM meetings and present on financial matters as required.
- Upload financial data into Stratamax in order to onboard new buildings, to ensure opening balances reconcile with handover financial figures.
- Assist with ad hoc accounting duties.
- Assist Accounts Payable, Receivable and Strata Managers with general financial queries and provide advice on correct accounting practices & definitions.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Hardworking and diligent
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Willingness to learn
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply