$85,000 - $95,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 6–month contract for a rapidly growing renewable energy technology business.
The Management Accountant will analyse key financial information to provide feedback that will support the Head of Finance and the executive team in planning and commercial decision making to ensure future growth and profitability. They will also identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and analyse the General Ledger to provide financial analysis and forecasting in support of business and strategic planning.
- Create financial statements for internal and external company requirements.
- Complete all tax-related material.
- Provide advice and improve processes to improve the rigour of internal staff record keeping for bookkeeping.
- Maintain staff remuneration information.
- Maintain accurate management information via Xero .
- Manage Accounts Payable and some Accounts Receivable tasks, accounts reconciliation, maintain the General Ledger and complete bookkeeping tasks.
The successful candidate will require:
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed organisation skills.
- Problem-solving skills with good critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to enjoy working autonomously