$120,000 - $140,000
7 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading Accounting Firm based in North Sydney. It is a permanent position paying up to 140k + Super + Bonus depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to establish yourself in a growing business, which is looking to promote and develop its staff as much as possible. In time it is hopeful that this role will in time develop into a Team Leader position within the business.
- Restructure of groups, performing basic valuations, share groups, implementation of new accounting process and procedures, implementing consolidated financial reporting of the group
- Valuing group assets, facilitating sale of business and property assets between founders for succession planning
- Implementation of management/employee share scheme, assisting with strategic merger of various entities over time to form a consolidated group. Implement outsourced finance department for new group.
- Transition of accounting software to Xero and implementation and automation of various data feeds and sources.
- Implement management accounting and reporting. Developing management report packages and attending monthly meetings where required
- Onboarding clients to outsourced finance department services. This would include setting up the process and procedures to operate the finance department.
- Previous experience working in an Accounting Firm
- CA or CPA Qualified, although those not studying or qualified by experience will still be considered.
- Experience in using Xero, Excel, Word, QuickBooks and MYOB
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Client management experience
- Proven leadership exposure
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.