$80,000 - $105,000
26 days ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a large not-for-profit business based in East Arm, Darwin. It is a permanent position paying up to 105k + Super. You will also have access to salary packaging, which would be the equivalent of circa 120k outside of NFP.
This position is open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Darwin, which includes a 4k relocation bonus and company vehicle & accommodation for the first 2 weeks.
Our client is looking for 2 Senior Accountants to act as a business partner to the Retail and Community Services divisions of the business. You will oversee all reporting and commercial analysis duties, including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis. You will also manage 2 junior staff members.
- Internal/external reporting, variance and cashflow analysis
- Yearly budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with auditors
- Leading and managing a team of 2
- Create innovative ideas to improve process efficiencies.
- CPA or CA Qualified, those who are studying or qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Strong excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of accounting standards, best practice and demonstrated ability to meet tight time frames
- Power BI knowledge, advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised, efficient with great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven people management and leadership skills and experience - committed to developing team members
- Proven record of success working in a fast-changing environment. while improving processes
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.