12 months ago
Edward Mann are recruiting for a Trainee Insolvency Accountant with a mid-tier chartered accounting firm based in Parramatta, who specialise in Insolvency and Corporate Services.
It is offering an in depth and intensive training program for ambitious candidates, who are looking for a career in Accounting and to study to be a Chartered Accountant.
All costs associated with the training and qualification will be provided by the firm.
This position is a permanent position and is paying up to $50,000 + Super
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare routine correspondence with clients
- Deal with stakeholder enquire over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required
- Assist colleagues as required regarding the administration of the assignment, including the preparation of statutory reports
- Be aware of, and comply with, statutory deadlines in relation to your allocated tasks
- Develop a basic understanding of the assignment’s business and the commercial environment in which it operates
- Prepare receipt and payment vouchers and post transactions through specialist insolvency software
- Assist with investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements and accounting records
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional courtesy and respect to all other members of staff
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional appearance and approach in dealing with clients
Skills and experience
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience of other software packages
- Previous work experience in an office environment
If you are interested, please apply within.